To our valued customers and partners,
While Kirby Risk operates in states that have all issued stay-at-home orders, it is important to emphasize that our business is classified as an essential business and part of the critical electrical industry. As such, we remain open and operational, and we continue working closely with our suppliers to ensure availability of the essential products and services that you need.
Additionally, we have implemented extra precautions to safeguard you and our employees. We continue to follow our Emergency Response Plan, which consists of all the preventative actions recommended by the CDC, WHO as well as State and Local Health Departments.
During this time, we have also implemented operational plans that include the following actions.
- Kirby Risk has authorized remote work for employees when possible.
- Kirby Risk has implemented our Counter Curb Side material pick-up methods that reduce person to person contact. (See image to right for more details)
- Business travel between Kirby Risk locations has been limited.
- Business travel outside of the Kirby Risk area of business requires approval from an authorized individual.
- Kirby Risk employees are reporting personal travel.
- Kirby Risk employees who do not feel well with flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home.
As always, the health and well-being of our customers and employees remain our top priority. We are here to help, and we can provide a variety of methods for delivering the essential products and services that best serve your needs during this ever-changing climate surrounding COVID-19.
President and Chief Operating Officer